Sheldon, Iowa

I ordered my trial sizes and got 3 of them, one was 4.95, 34.71 and 3.95 which is not a trial price which I was NOT informed about those charges.I was NOT informed about the Terms and did NOT see them anywhere.When I got my credit card I had those 3 charges PLUS an 89.71 and 89.77 FOR a TRIAL size so Don,t deal with this company it is NOT to be TRUSTED.

I called and got nowhere for sometime, first I waited over 15 minutes to even talk to someone when I did get someone they said its my fault because I didn,t read the terms well Where were there I would have read and stopped it right away.I did get some money credited but I sure did pay WAY too much for the product, HUGE lesson learned and NOT worth it at all!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $223. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aurora Deep Sea. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aurora Deep Sea.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Aurora Deep Sea to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aurora Deep Sea?

Comments